Riot WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riot WoW Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fierys Gm application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fierys Gm application Empty Fierys Gm application Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:19 pm

Fiery

Trial GM
Trial GM

1. Name, age, location:
My name is Dan, I am 17 years old and I currently live in New Jersey.

2. In-game name:
People may know me by the names Fiery, Ambellino/a, and Shabutie.

3. Bans/Other offenses on record: (Do NOT lie on this, we keep track of whom we punish)
I have never been banned from this server, as well as any other server.

4. Time Zone:
GMT-5.

Specify the exact amount of hours you can spend during one day (E.G from 4:00am to 6:00am) in server time (GMT-5).
On weekdays: 2:00pm-5:00pm
8:00pm-11:00pm
On weekends 11:00am- 1:00am

6. About you:
My name is Dan and I am 17. I am a good student and currently have a 92 GPA which is about a 3.7 on the normal scale. I am very athletic and I play lacrosse. I enjoy playing Wow and the guitar in my off time.

7. Pro's and con's about you in three sentences :
Pro: I am a very friendly guy; I get along with mostly everyone. Pro: I know the meaning of right and wrong and I always “risk to benefit analysis”. Con: Since the untimely departure of one of my best friends, one could say I am depressed.

8. How long have you been playing ExtraneousWoW:
The server isn't public yet, but I'd devote much time when it does get online

9. Game Master experience:
I was a developer on *****’s server and spent much time trying to make the server good only for him to go and quit on the server. I know most of the commands and I can easily look ones I don’t know up.

10. Why should we pick you over other candidates: I believe I should be picked over other candidates for many reasons. One I believe, being the first online applicant, that hiring me would set a good standard for GM’s to come in the future. I am hard working and I don’t stop till the jobs done; only accepting perfection. I don’t do work have a**ed because I take pride in my work.

11. A heated agreement becomes more than that, how do you react:
If a heated argument becomes more than a heated argument I would 1st kick the player who is causing trouble. If this is not enough I would mute the individual/s that are causing the problem. Lastly I would inform a higher staff member of the situation and let them handle it.

12. A staff member blatantly ignores the staff rules, how do you react:
I would take a ss or record the individual that is ignoring the rules and I would Give the evidence to a higher staff member.

13. A player is exploiting a bug purposefully, how do you react:
I would first take a ss of the bug and the person abusing it. I would than insist that the individual stop abusing, if he doesn’t I would take higher action unless he complies and help explain how the bug works.

14. Answer these math questions:

What is the square root of 81? The square root of 81 is 9
What is ten times zero? Zero times any number is zero so 10x0=0

15. Do you comply to both the staff and the player rules:
Yes I do

2Fierys Gm application Empty Re: Fierys Gm application Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:52 pm

Tsukkie

Tsukkie
Owner
Owner

1. I like that you are smart and 17. Means that you are somewhat matured and know common sense.

2.If you are willing to work. Prove it.

3.I know what server you were on as dev and its a nice start.

4. I know that you are active and still have a life some of the time.

Congratulations, Hired.

https://extraneouswow.forumotion.com

3Fierys Gm application Empty Re: Fierys Gm application Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:20 pm

IcyDelusion

Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Congratulations, and welcome to the team.

We'll set you up as a trial GM for now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]